Wednesday, March 23, 2011

free quilt magazine

I have discovered a free quilt magazine called Quiltposium.  It is a free publication by Sew Many Places
and it is full of interesting articles and the Spring issue has 24 quilt patterns to download!  Sew Many Places is a travel site for quilters, and the magazine does include the current tours, however, they are also interesting to read.  The website to view the magazine is www.Quiltposium.com.  I am not affiliated with this magazine, I just thought some of my fellow quilters might be interested : )

~piece~

elizabeth

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the link! I want to go on a holiday now....

Anonymous said...

Thank you...I stopped over to check it out and signed up!

Lynette said...

I just found that yesterday! Can't wait for time to peruse it. :)