Thursday, March 3, 2011

moda quick reference guide/swap block

I found a great blog, Moda the Cutting Table, and they have several printable reference guides that I think are both interesting and also helpful : )   They are The ABC's of Moda Pre-cuts,  How to Slice a Layer Cake,  Yardage Equivalents,  Quilt Blocks on Point,  and a Quick Reference Guide for figuring the yardage for a quilt back.   I printed them all!

Here is a picture of the block I made for my February swap partner for Block Swap Adventure.  Margaret ask for a blue, geometric block.  I used some of my favorite blue fabrics : )

~piece~

elizabeth


3 comments:

JoAnne in southern California said...

Elizabeth, your block is absolutely gorgeous!

Have you been to the (old) BlockSwappers site lately?

JoAnne in southern California

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your block is beautiful!!

Betty Lou said...

Thank you for sharing the Moda measurement guide, a wealth of information. I printed it out to keep handy. Your block is stunning, your swap partner will love it.