Thursday, March 31, 2011

paris flea market

I have a bunch of fabric from Paris Flea Market  by 3 Sisters for Moda.  I have started playing with some of it and this is what I have done so far.  I have made a couple quilts from this fabric line already....   one for my husband's administrative assistant as a comfort quilt during her chemo treatments, and the other to a sweet girl for graduation from high school a few years ago.   It is such a lovely fabric line, and even though it is not new, it has a look of many current fabrics and the color is wonderful.   This quilt is my own design, and I haven't decided how large it will be...I am going to leave it on my design wall and keep an eye on it for a while : )



~piece~

elizabeth



1 comment:

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful colors, nice design.