Saturday, July 23, 2011

challenge on design wall


I found the perfect fabric to go with my hexagon quilt challenge fabrics.  It is a cotton(linen look) fabric by French General for Moda that I had in my stash!  I forgot I had that in my linen/linen-look collection and of course, I did a little dance when I realized it was there : )  I am going to leave this on my small design wall for a few days and decide if I like the pairing of the triangles for the hexagons.  Please let me know if you see a hexagon/triangle that needs to move to another area.



Tomorrow is my 1 year blog anniversary....it kind of took me by surprise.  I will have some type of give-away on tomorrows post so I hope you will join me to celebrate my first year in blogland!

piece,
elizabeth

1 comment:

Betty Lou said...

Very nice hexigons Elizabeth, and Happy Blog Anniversary. Time flies when your having fun, quilting, and meeting new people.