Thursday, October 6, 2011

mini quilts

Last month(September), Faith at Fresh Lemons challenged herself to make a mini quilt each week using a new technique and had a linkup on each Monday in September.  I really enjoyed the challenge and seeing what others were making.   I ask Faith if she would mind if I continued her challenge each Monday.  She thought that would be great, so I will begin a new linkup next Monday.

Right now I am working on a button for this linkup.   This will be my first time to have a space for others to link their blogposts with a thumbnail photo!   I hope you will join me in making mini quilts and trying new techniques and colors in the process.  Some of the things that I plan to make in the future are wonky blocks, applique(both hand and machine), and paper piecing : )

I am going to call this linky party, Little Quilt Monday, because there could be projects the size of a name tag or mug rug all the way to a table topper or wall hanging.  Actually, there aren't any rules, and works in progress will be fine.  I just want us to have fun, be inspired, try new things, and visit each others blogs!

Here are the mini quilts/little quilts that I worked on in September for Mini Quilt Monday:

This is a little quilt that I am working on in October.

I am looking forward to seeing all the inspiration on Little Quilt Monday  starting next Monday, October 10th.

piece,
elizabeth

1 comment:

sewtakeahike said...

cute little quilts, Elizabeth!!