Sunday, January 29, 2012

little quilt monday~~~4 hearts mini quilt


Little Quilt Monday

I have a WIP that has been patiently waiting for my attention.  The heart appliqués are begging to be hand stitched before Valentine's Day : )  The four hearts are raw edge appliqué and the fabric is an older Moda line called Paris Flea Market.


I am going to use bright pink crochet thread for my hand stitching on this little beauty.  The big stitches are going to look great.   Although this is not the most modern looking little quilt in the world, I am linking up to Sew Modern Monday.   I think the big stitch quilting will make it a thoroughly modern mini....hehe.


I think this 4 hearts mini quilt is going to be a cute addition to my Valentine decor this year, and it always feels good to finish a WIP that has been hanging around for a while!



Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday


1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.
2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.
3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.
4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth


5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Your 4 Hearts Mini Quilt is adorable. Perfect and in time for Valentine's Day.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your little heart quilt is beautiful. I look forward to seeing the stitching:)

Elizabeth said...

What a sweet mini! Love it! Beautiful work and your big stitches really are going to look great! Happy quilting!

xo -E

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Perfect little Heart Quilt! So cute!
Have a great day!

Susana Neiger said...

I love the little hearts! Now I want to sew hearts! Nice work. Thanks for the inspiration!