Sunday, January 22, 2012

little quilt monday~~~pinwheel mini quilt


Little Quilt Monday

I have been wanting to try the Lil' Twister tool for making pinwheel blocks.  I bought mine at an Oregon quilt shop in December and have finally had a chance to use it.  I will show my process photos on my next blogpost.  Today I want to show you my finished mini pinwheel quilt top.


I used some bright, cheery Kaffe Fasset fabric from my stash.  


I plan to hand stitch with some turquoise crochet thread.



I haven't decided what pattern to use when I big stitch this mini quilt, so any suggestions would be appreciated, as always : )

Now it is your turn to link up to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.
2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.
3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.
4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 


Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely quilt...I've thought about the little twister...just haven't decided to get one yet! =)

Susana Neiger said...

How fun! It's always nice when great tools make the job more efficient. Love the bright colors, and the turquoise quilting will look great!