Saturday, January 21, 2012

pincushion parade

There is a pincushion link up party over here this week.  I thought it would be fun to join the parade, so here are a few of my pincushions!

 I made these and had fun with the stitching and beads.



 I bought this one....I liked the piece/peace sign.


 I cross-stitched these.


I made this fun one.

 I bought both of these... the strawberry sharpens the pins and the heart can be used on my wrist.

This is one I have used since I was a little girl. It is velvet and was in my mother's sewing box : )

I hope you enjoyed the pincushion parade.   You will want to visit other blogs here for more pincushion inspiration.

piece,
elizabeth


8 comments:

sunny said...

A very nice collection! I especially like the cross stitch with the tiny little baskets. Hmmm...gives me ideas. thanks for sharing.

Catskill Quilter said...

Elizabeth, these pincushions are adorable! I love the sun! What do you fill them with? I have polyester but wondered if I needed something else...

beth said...

Oooh! I LOVE every single one! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Alicia said...

Hi ove all your pincushions
Love the baskets one, the little heart, the atrae very...mmm just love all!!

Sherry said...

I love pincushions and it was fun looking at yours. Thanks for sharing.

Chris said...

Hi Elizabeth, these pincushions are adorable. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

lindaroo said...

You have some real treasures! The little strawberry is charming, and your felt medallions are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! You have THE most wonderful pin cushions!!! Colorful and happy and a sweet one from your childhood! LOVE it! This parade has been so much fun. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!