Tuesday, April 24, 2012

poetica


I entered my tea towel in the Farmers Wife for Your Life contest over at Sunni's blog and I won one of the prizes!   This week I received my two FQ bundles of Poetica by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics from the Fat Quarter Shop.  One bundle is called Rose Ballad and the other is Seafoam Symphony.


The fabric is gorgeous and has a wonderful, soft feel.
Click on the pictures for a closer look! 


I am one lucky girl!  I haven't decided what to make with all these lovelies, but it certainly will be fun playing with them.


Count them, twenty yummy fat quarters : )

piece,
elizabeth

4 comments:

Cherie said...

*cough you send them my way cough* What a great prize love those colours =D

beth said...

Lucky indeed!

Susana Neiger said...

Awesome! What fun to win such a great prize! Congrats!

Talin's Corner said...

Love those fat quarters. Congrats on your win.