Thursday, May 10, 2012

show off friday~~~liberty tea


Show Off Friday

I have had this little table topper, patiently waiting for some hand stitching.  I finally decided that the hand stitches were not going to show up, and I gave in and machine quilted it.  I am happy that it is finished!





My stash of liberty fabric was perfect to showcase the vintage embroidery linen tea set.





I have a couple of these patterns on my tutorial page, but I have forgotten how to make a PDF file... so I guess I need to figure out how to add the other two : )


I am enjoying machine quilting with my walking foot.


My binding is white linen, and the table topper measures 25.5 X 25.5 inches.

Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~ what do you have for

Show Off Friday

There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off projects you are working on!


piece,
elizabeth

I am linking up to Sew Many Ways.


4 comments:

Kat said...

What a sweet table topper. Those little tea pots remind me of some my grandmother always had in her china cabinet. The embroidery is beautiful and the colors are perfect.

Breesmimi said...

Hi, I'm stopping by to say hello from Sew Many Ways, Make A Friend Friday. Love the teapot themed table topper. I also started following you on Pinterest, and hope you will come and visit me on my blog and at Pinterest too!

Cherie said...

That's so cute! What colour were you using to hand quilt? Love the little tea-set! =D

I'm thinking of hosting a swap. Let me know if you're interested

http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/sigh-of-relief-and-idea.html

Angie in SoCal said...

What lovely and precise embroidery. Very nice! You can go to docs.google.com and make pdfs there easily. Thanks for sharing!