Sunday, September 16, 2012

little quilt monday~~~45

Little Quilt Monday


I am still busy getting our newly purchased house painted and ready to move in
 and our old house ready for sale!

Here is a picture of the house that is for sale:

I bet you have figured out that I haven't been sewing : )
I still enjoy seeing what you have been up to, and I will get back
to sewing soon.  I can't wait to show you my sewing room in the new house.

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth







4 comments:

Maria said...

Your old house looks lovely. I can't wait to see your new sewing room. I love a good nosy. LOLL

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Good luck in your move - thanks for still having the linky!!!

Cherie said...

I love your house!! I really am living in the wrong country!
Good luck with getting everything sorted =D

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love your house, Elizabeth...charming!!!!!...I'm sure it will sell quickly!

I know how busy you are as we just sold ourse of 28 years and had to move to an apartment till our new home is built...Move # 2 will be in February.

Try to pace yourself :)

Hugs, Carolyn