Thursday, January 31, 2013

show off friday~~~1600 quilt


Show Off Friday

I finally finished my 1600 or Jelly Roll Race quilt top!  I didn't end up
getting an accurate time because I ended up with too many stops and starts before 
I finished.  It is a fast, fun quilt to make, and I would definitely do it again : )


The jelly roll was Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda fabrics.
I haven't decided if I will machine or hand quilt it....that will
have to wait for a while!



Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~what do you have for

Show Off Friday


There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off
projects you are working on!


piece,
elizabeth

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your Jelly Roll race quilt is so pretty! I love the colors! That's a great fabric line.

xo -E

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

It's so nice to see you making progress again! :)

-Amanda-

Susana Neiger said...

Beautiful work, & great finish! This one will be fun to quilt ... lots of possibilities! Thanks again for hosting a link party for finishes!

Chumkie said...

Your jelly roll quilt is very nice. I am a brand new follower of your blog and look forward to participating each week.
Chumkie.
My Favourite Things.

Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful and sunny! I haven't tried jelly rolls. Thank you for the party! x Teje