Sunday, June 2, 2013

little quilt monday~~~okcmqg bom





Little Quilt Monday

June is my month to provide a block for the OKCMQG BOM.
(Oklahoma City Modern Quilt Guild Block of the Month : )

You can find the tutorial for my block here at the 

simply squares block

I think it will make an awesome pillow or make
four blocks and it will be a darling mini quilt!

I hope you will make this block, and please let me know if you do : )

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth





1 comment:

Susana Neiger said...

This is an awesome design! I really like this. Thanks for the links to your pattern and your inspiration. It's always neat to get the how-to, and also another look at a similar idea for more inspiration.