Friday, September 26, 2014

barn quilt

I entered two quilts in the OKCMQG quilt show and my Barn Quilt made the cut : )
I have blogged about it here and here.




The OKCMQG show starts in October, and I will be writing a post
about it so you can see some of my guild friends quilts too!

If you are wondering which quilt didn't make the cut it was this one,
Garden Path.  They said the venue had limited space and there was room for only one of them.  
That was fine with me, both quilts were fun to make!
I blogged about this quilt here and here.




piece,
elizabeth


4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

I LOVE these quilting textures! I'm going to have to do one of these soon. I know they look simple, but the last time I did a straight-line quilt on my longarm, it took FOREVER!!! But it was well worth it. Congrats on beautiful finishes!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

It's fantastic! Congratulations on being selected for the show!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Congratulations!!!

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much!